Thursday 22 September 2016

Long Time No Blog....

Hey you.
If you have been a long time fan of me and my blog - and let's face it, who hasn't? - you may be interested to know it has moved.  Yes, there is now a shiny new link, and a fresh start.  This is partly due to my own technical shortcomings, alongside the fact I haven't written anything on there in three years.  It's still there, but I can't get inside it.  Boooo.

But the good news is, we are now here!  In a sparkly new space for me to inform the world about the wonders of Eurovision, red wine and everything Tina Fey has ever written.   And on top of that, there will be first hand details of my lovely new novel.  Yeah, you heard,  I've done a book.


So, settle back, buckle up, and brace yourselves.   Or just carry on with whatever you were doing a moment ago.  Whevs.



No comments:

Post a Comment